So now its the end of the day, and you are feeling exhausted and the office air conditioning has ravaged your morning make up, you are feeling tired and greasy and the reflection staring back you in the bathroom mirror is not shouting – I want to go out now! Here are a few tips that will help you refresh your make up, make you feel confident to go out on the town after work and bring back that wow feeling to your stride.
I am a real advocate of the natural look so this is a touch up and not a vampy smoky look. Its light and fresh and you wont need to go to too much trouble and you will be able to have these few essentials in your handbag.
List of products that I believe are essential handbag must and I used them in this video:
- Laura Mercier transluscent powder
- Mac Pigment in Blonde’s Gold
- Mac eyeshadow in handwritten
- Mac Pencil in Smoulder
- Mac mineralize finish in Soft and Gentle
- Georgio Armani – Sheer blush from 2011 Spring collection
- Lancome Matte lipstick in Stylista
- Individual lashes (optional)
Nicoletta Daskalakis is a Los Angeles based Wedding Makeup Artist and Hairstylist